Want to learn more about Facebook Ad Campaign hacks? Here’s another article inspired by recent affiliate conferences. So grab a cup of coffee (tea?) and have a look at what we’ve got for you. 😉
Each industry has its own basic rules — fundamentals — and you can’t become an expert in something without that basic knowledge. This is true for Facebook ads too. We have discovered 5 basic rules that will give you a better understanding of the industry and make your chances for success a lot higher.
- Always create your ad content in “Page Posts” Area in Business Manager;
- Grab post ID and boost it from power editor;
Major benefit: when you duplicate your ads based on post ID — you carry over all engagement to that 1 particular post;
Follow this campaign structure:
- 1 Campaign;
- 1 Ad Set;
- 3-4 duplicates of ads (remember, same post ID).
When you duplicate your ads based on post ID, Facebook gives each ad a chance to outperform the others and will push the most of the traffic to the one with the best engagement.
When testing different elements in a campaign ALWAYS separate ad sets:
- Start with minimum 6-10 ad sets (start testing with images);
- Always test 1 variable per ad set, e.g. when testing 10 images — separate them into 10 different ad sets.
Major benefit: you’ll clearly see which variable works.
Always give time to your tests:
- Minimum 24 hours before you cut a crappy ad set;
- Base your decision on link CTR and CPC;
- Ideally, Facebook needs 3-4 days to start optimising ad delivery for you!
Major benefit: only advanced affiliates know this, noob affiliates give up after a day or two.
Use conversion campaigns:
- Facebook needs 25-30 conversions fired back to start optimising for you;
- Once you have a momentum going, aim for minimum 10 conversions/Ad set/Day to keep getting quality traffic.
Bid for conversions: set manual bid 3-4x more than suggested bid (here you can sense the account’s quality score). If quality score is high — Facebook will suggest you a low bid. Outbidding isn’t good with conversions campaign — no data to base optimisation on.
Pro tip: if you aren’t getting any traffic, even though ads are active — set bidding to manual link clicks!
We hope this was helpful and you’ve learnt something new. If so, don’t forget to share this with your friends via social media 🙂